Friday, September 17, 2010

The Good Life

Yesterday, I got out of class at 4:15. Kyle was doing something for work, so I started walking home. As I was walking, I thought, I'm going right by the Riv, maybe Nadia (my old roommate) is home! So I texted her. Ended up, she was just a minute behind me, also walking home. So we walked together, and chatted. I just love her. I went up to good ol' apartment 12. Kyle came, and visited too, and then we went home.

While I was at Nadia's, my good friend Whitney had texted me, and asked if I wanted to go to dinner that night. Of course! So I left my poor husband to fend for himself, and went with Whit to Zupa's and then back to her place for some wedding planning. (She's getting married December 18th!)

I came home, Kyle and I signed up for Netflix, and we ended up watching Sleepless in Seattle. I hadn't seen it before... And it was pretty cute! I do struggle with movies where the main characters don't end up meeting until the last scene though.... Too much anxiety for me, or something, haha.

This weekend, I'm doing homework, but Kyle doesn't have to work until Sunday! So we'll be watching the game (if we can find somewhere to watch it... we might have to suck it up and go to the Wilk) and maybe going on a date, and hanging out with Sarah and Ginger, and going to church, and going to my moms for dinner on Sunday.

Sounds like the good life to me.

3 comments:

Kel said...

Haha I absolutely love "Sleepless in Seattle." I don't know why I love it so much, I just do. I love it's tie to "An Affair to Remember" too... That's another favorite.

Love you and your cute blog. It makes me happy.

Nikki & James said...

super fun!

sarah joelle said...

hanging out with ginger and sarah?
check.