Friday, September 3, 2010

Days 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19

Day 15 - A Song That Describes Me
I'm going to be sort of vain... And say "She's Everything" by Brad Paisley. Kyle sings this song to me, and it's his ringtone for me... And I love it.

Day 16 - A Song That You Used to Love and Now Hate
Hmm, this is sort of hard. I'm trying to force my brain to recall songs from back in the day.
Maybe I"ll have to come back to this one.

Day 17 - A Song That You Hear Often on the Radio
One of my current loves... "Just a Dream" by Nelly.




Day 18 - A Song That You Wish You Heard on the Radio
Any old Dashboard songs... They hardly ever play Dashboard. It's sad.

Day 19 -A Song From Your Favorite Album
Hmm, favorite album? One of my favorite albums ever is Missy Higgins "The Sound of White". Oh, how I love Missy Higgins. If I could, I would add a link to every one of her songs. Seriously. Look her up. And fall in love.
Here's a video of her singing the title track, live. 


No comments: