Saturday, September 18, 2010

Days 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24

Day 20 - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Angry
I'm not an angry person... I don't get angry very often. I have no song for this.

Day 21 - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Happy
Almost all music makes me happy! But let's see.... I'll go with  pretty much any Glee song, haha.




Day 22 - A Song That I Listen to When I'm Sad
Oh, I have whole playlists dedicated to sad songs, from back in the day.
Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy, is a sad, sad song. 



Day 23 - A Song That I Want to Play at My Wedding
Well, I had a lot of songs that I wanted to be played at my wedding. And most of them were.
Here are just a few favorites...

My Best Friend - Tim McGraw
Lovely Tonight - Joshua Radin
1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's
I Can't Move - Kalai
Then - Brad Paisley
Inside Your Heaven - Carrie Underwood




Day 24 - A Song That I Want to Play at My Funeral
This is something I haven't really ever thought about...  But I would want "Our Savior's Love" played.

No comments: