Sunday, August 1, 2010

Little Update: Edit

I realized I left out one thing I did over the week when I posted, and of course there are a few new things to post as well, so here they are.

On Wednesday, we had a girls night. We meaning Ayisha, Missy, Katie, Nancy and myself. We went up to South Fork, made a fire, had a potluck dinner, and made s'mores. It was a lot of fun to catch up with them and their lives. The party ended when we were informed by some park ranger guy that fires are illegal right now. Who knew?

Saturday was my friend Brooke's bridal shower. I've known Brooke since she moved in our sophomore year of high school. Brooke, Kaylie and I all were good friends. I moved away after that year, but stayed more or less in contact with them. Brooke and Kaylie remained best friends. Anyway, that's all sort of besides the point. The point is Brooke is fantastic, and I'm still glad we're friends. She's getting married in two weeks, and I am so excited for her! The shower was so much fun, not to mention all the delicious food we ate!

I got home around 2:30 from the shower, and Kyle returned home from work training about 20 minutes after that. He came home with a dozen red and white roses, and a handwritten note, just because :) Now they're sitting in a vase on our kitchen table. So beautiful.


I have the best and sweetest husband ever. I love him.
Remember how he makes me laugh everyday? It's the best.

No comments: