Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 11 - A Song From My Favorite Band

Again, I have a lot of favorite bands in a lot of genres.

Dashboard Confessional has been my favorite band, consistently since 9th grade. LOVE their songs, their style, and the lead singer, Chris Carrabba. But then there are bands and singers such as Blink 182, Carrie Underwood, Paramore, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Weezer, Brad Paisley, The Rocket Summer, etc. How to chose just one favorite band?!

Alright. Let's get down to business. An all-time favorite song, from an all-time favorite band would have to be....

I'll go with, ok, two songs by Dashboard Confessional.


"The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most" - their older and original sound.




Don't Wait - which is their "newer" sound.




I love Dashboard.
SO much.

No comments: