Monday, June 20, 2011

6/20/11

Today is my last first day of school, what?!
In a short 8 weeks I will be a college graduate.
During my journey through college there were some days I didn't think I would make it. 
But here I am.
Living proof that B's and C's get degrees :)
I'm going to be taking Family Finance and Marriage Enhancement, so it should be a good term. 

K and I are also switching our phone service this week. 
We'll be switching from T-Mobile to Virgin Mobile.
We'll be cutting our phone bill in half, adding unlimited data/web, and we'll be the proud owners of these beauties. We'll have officially joined the smart phone crowd.


Kyle didn't have to work Friday or Saturday, so we had a fun time together.
We went to dinner on Friday night at Sizzler's. Neither of us had been for a long time, and it was delicious. Did you know you can add an all you can eat salad bar for $3? And that salad bar includes pasta, salad, and dessert? Amazing. And the steaks aren't too bad either :)
We also watched the  Social Network. 
We didn't love it. The idea is kind of interesting... But the movie was pretty boring.

Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market with Sarah and Abby, and then Kyle and I went to my friend Sarah's birthday party for her and her little boy. I haven't seen her for a long time, so it was fun to catch up!
Afterwards we went and saw Super 8. I actually liked it quite a bit.
Then we went up to Strawberry Days and walked around and ate strawberries and cream of course.
And.... I brought my camera, and then left it in the car. 
So no pictures :(
I definitely need to get better at taking pictures. 

So that was our fun weekend. 
This next one will be fun too! We're headed up to Pocatello on Friday, MG night Friday night, Nadia's sealing and reception on Saturday, and my friend  Danny's reception Saturday night.
Love being busy.



No comments: