Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm Going to Publish this Post....

I've got a couple of drafts sitting here... But I don't really want to publish them. I feel like my life's been pretty boring recently. Not bad boring. Just regular life-is-the-same boring. Which is fine. But that doesn't give me much to blog about. 

So, I'll just say - we had a great Memorial Day weekend. Mom and Dad Hanson were in town, like I mentioned before, and we spent time with them, and Nate and Mel and the kiddos, and Alan and Jess. We also spent a day down in Price with Grandma and other extended family. We finished off the weekend with a BBQ at Ayisha's, followed by watching the Sandlot. 

I start summer classes in 2 1/2 weeks, and then 8 weeks later I'll be a college graduate, and we'll be off to Pocatello! I'm so excited. K and I also planned out the rest of the summer last night, and we've got some fun things to do! Strawberry Days, Lake Powell, Arches, a few weddings, Charity's birthday and baptism, and the Stadium of Fire... Yep, it's gonna be busy, but also great.

Other news? 
I've found a new love/obsession in pinterest.com. It's been going around for awhile now, but I just joined up yesterday. Seriously, it's the best thing since sliced bread. Now if only I had my own house.... Someday :)

That's about all I've got. Nothing too interesting, but life is still great.

No comments: