Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving!

Wednesday night, we took our car into the shop (yay!) and then we drove up to Nathan and Melanie's. They made us dinner (thanks!) and we had fun with them and the kiddos. Afterwards, we went and picked up our last two place sets of our plates, yay! And then we went saw Harry Potter (yes, again) with Alan and Jess. It's still good! :)

Thanksgiving morning Kyle and I slept in realllly late, and then we got up, got ready and drove over to my mom's. Ginger and Nadia also came, which was so fun! We ate sooo much good food!! Thanksgiving and Christmas meals are my absolute favorite meals of the years. Turkey, cranberry, potatoes, gravy... Those are my favorites things. We watched How to Train Your Dragon (surprisingly good!) and just chatted, and ate some more... Yum. It was a great day.

Today, Kyle and I put up our Christmas tree before he went to work. Thanks to Nathan, Melanie, and my mom for providing the tree and trimmings!

2 comments:

ginger said...

lovely. for reals.

Ayisha said...

Cute tree! Also, love the new blog background. It's way cute