Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 10 and 11

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're happy, sad, mad, hyped...

Here's a few, I have more. Also, I don't listen to these songs in just these situations. Most of the songs/artists are my favorite anytime.

Happy: Carrie Underwood, My Life Would Suck Without You-Kelly Clarkson, Must've Done Something Right-Reliant K, Taylor Swift, Tower of Sand - Chris Merritt
Sad: Iris - Goo Goo Dolls, Closing Time - Semisonic, Missy Higgins
Mad: Paramore, +44 
Hyped: Shake-The Ying Yang Twins, anything by Black Eyed Peas or Lady Gaga

Day 11- A photo of yourself two years ago - how have you changed?...

Me, October 2008.

Me, December 2008.
I've changed in so many ways.

Physically - I've gained weight, I grew out my hair, cut it, and am growing it out again. 
Spiritually - I've been through the Temple, I've really learned how to rely on the Lord, I still am making my testimony stronger. 
Other ways I've changed - So many changes have taken place in my life in the past two years... It's been a journey, that's for sure, and I've learned to "enjoy the journey". I'm married to my then home teacher. I've made many new friends, broadened my horizons. I'd like to think that I'm much more mature than I was two years ago. I've "discovered" myself more. I'm not as overly emotional or crazy or depressed as I was then.
I'm just me.

No comments: