Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 9

How you found out about blogger and why you have one.


I found out about blogger a looooong time ago.
Before it was even cool.
I must have been... about 14. 
My dear friend Camille Belnap (now Spence) had come upon it somehow, and had created a blog. I looked at it, tried to comment, and it forced me to create a profile. Voila, my first blog was born. (And I'm pretty sure my first profile name was something like spaz-n-bubbles.) Who the heck even knows what I blogged about then... That profile and blog is long gone. 


I happened upon blogger again about 2 years after that.
In my Honors 11th grade English class we were required to keep a weekly analysis blog. 


Then, I created a personal blog my freshman year of college. First it was for my own musings, and writings, then I started documenting my ongoings. This one is still alive, but it hasn't been updated in a long time. Sometime I'll print it all off into a book or two, for memories sake. 


Then, last year, I created this blog for Kyle and I. 
We use it to keep our family and friends updated.
I also use it for my own entertainment - I just love to blog! - and for a sort of "journal". 


I have a couple other blogs, but I think the rest of them are private. Just for my own writing, and thinking... 


I'm a little crazy, but I love blogger, I love to blog, and I love to read blogs! :)

2 comments:

missy said...

this has nothing to do with your post, but I saw that you're reading atlas shrugged... that's one of my favorite books, it made me happy that you're reading it :) I hope you love love love it!

Kate Daly said...

I'm glad you found me, cause now I found you too :) much love and writing!