Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 Months!


Today is our 6 month anniversary!
It seems like a long amount of time, and a short amount of time.
I love being married to Kyle.
He's the very best, and better than what I could have ever hoped for.
In honor of it being six months, here are 6 things that I love about him.

1) I love his sleepy smile that he gives me in the morning.
2) I love how he's always willing to listen to my ramblings.
3) I love how willing he is to help cook and clean.
4) I love how he makes me feel safe.
5) I love how he'll get up from the bed to unplug our iPod dock because he knows I hate the light it creates when it's plugged in and it will keep me awake.
6) I love that he loves me.

I'm so grateful for Kyle, and for the blessings of the Temple.



1 comment:

Alecia Marie said...

You two are the cutest :)
Happy Anniversary!