Friday, November 26, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Sorry this is a day late, I didn't have time to blog yesterday.

I love this time of the year, it really causes me to reflect on how lucky and blessed I am.

I'm grateful for...

*Kyle, my best friend and the love of my life
*My family, and Kyle's - they love and support us so much
*Our wonderful friends
*Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ, and the Atonement
*The Gospel in our lives, and the knowledge and light and peace we have because of it
*Temple blessings, and that we have a Temple right around the corner from us, and that Kyle and I were sealed in the Temple and are able to be together forever because of that
*The gift of the Holy Ghost
*Our apartment, and our heater
*Our jobs
*The chance that both of us had to attend BYU and gain a higher education
*Our memory foam mattress pad
*Our phones
*Our new computer

.... And so many more things, both material and not.

Our turkey's we made for FHE on Monday.

No comments: