Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love Conference

I can't wait to get the November Ensign and study all the talks over again!

It's a bummer, because I'm sick. And being sick makes my mind wander, and my body want to sleep, so I probably haven't been paying as good attention and I should have.
I've also realized that ever since graduating from seminary, my knowledge of the names of the Quorom of the Twelve has gone down. I need to definitely work on that.

Being sick means I'm not going to get to go up to West Jordan tonight and spend time with family. I sure don't want to get that precious newborn sick, or anyone else for that matter!
I started feeling sick on Thursday night... I had a sore throat. I went to bed early, hoping to sleep if off. I woke up at least 5 times during the night, and woke up feeling pretty bad yesterday. I had a lot to do that day, so I made myself get up. By early afternoon I wasn't feeling too good at all. Sarah let me come crash at her house for a few hours, and gave me some drugs. I went home, and was in bed by 10. Still woke up a few times during the night.
Now. my sore throat is pretty much gone, but I'm horribly stuffed up/congested. And my head hurts a bit.

I was sick last October Conference too... Luckily I'm not that sick again.

Anyway, I love Conference. Elder Holland's talk had me teary eyed.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Get better soon. We'll miss you tonight.

Ayisha said...

Aww poor best friend! I'm sorry :( Feel better!

PS I know what you mean. I was bawling during Elder Holland's talk.