Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Days 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 - FINISHED!

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh

"It Makes Me Ill" - NSYNC



You know why, Ayisha.

Day 26 - A song that you can play on an instrument

Red River Valley, on the guitar.
It was the first song I ever learned how to play on the guitar.



Day 27 - A song that you wish you could play

The whole reason I learned to play the guitar was so that one day I could play "Country Roads" by John Denver. Did I ever learn? No.

Day 28 - A song that makes you feel guilty

Probably all those hip-hop songs I listen to.
No videos for this one.

Day 29 - A song from your childhood

Basically anything by ABBA or Cat Stevens, or any of the music by Janice Kapp Perry (the old school stuff) or music from "My Turn on Earth" - specifically "Angel Lullaby".



One other one is called "When A Knight Won His Spurs." My mom sang it when she was in school in England, and it's one of my favorite lullabies from when I was little.




Day 30 - Your favorite song at this time last year

Hmmm, that's kind of hard.
At this time last year.... I'm not sure.
Probably some lovey dovey song.

1 comment:

lexio said...

Ha! I can still play red river valley too!
and ABBA. yes. remember when we went to that A teens concert?