Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 1

Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Me at the BYU game last Saturday. (Sorry I cut you out of the picture, Sarah.)

1) I'm terrified of deep water (deep meaning more than like, a foot) and tornadoes.

2) I LOVE to read. I'm such a book worm. If there's something with print on it anywhere near me, I can't not pick it up and start reading.
3) I married my singles ward home teacher and fhe brother. (and he's 15 inches taller than me). AND he's my best friend.
4) I love almost any dish that includes pasta, tomato sauce and/or chicken.

5) I'm an avid Harry Potter fan. I love anything and everything Harry Potter.(So excited for the night of November 18th!)

6) I highly dislike Halloween - except the candy part of it.

7) My hair's been so many different lengths, the shortest being an a-line and the longest being down to my waist. I don't have a favorite length.

8) I love the smells of summer; rain, freshly cut grass, faint smell of chlorine, sunscreen, gasoline, and BBQ's.

9) I'm a Family Life and Human Development major, and I LOVE it. My major is perfect for me, and I would never ever change it.

10) Currently I have "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me" from The Rocky Horror Glee show stuck in my head.

11) Speaking of which, I love Glee.

12) Kyle and I quote the movie Anchorman practically everyday.

13) I'm learning to bake, and I love it.

14) If Kyle's home I can sleep with the bedroom door closed, if he's not home, the door has to be all the way open. (So I can see if anyone creepy comes into my house.)

15) I didn't realize I was such a picky person (especially a picky eater) until I got married. Funny how being married makes you realize so many things about yourself. 

And a couple extra, just because I can... 
16) I love living in Utah.
17) I love being a wife, a daughter (in-law), an aunt, and a sister (in-law). 
(My family's cuter than your family.)
18) I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
(I know who I am, I know God's plan, I'll follow Him in faith. I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ, I'll honor His name. I'll do what is right, I'll follow His light. His truth I will proclaim.)

No comments: