Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Taco Bar!

Last Tuesday night our YW group held a fundraiser for camp. We had a taco bar, a dessert bar, and a silent auction. A lot of work was put into it (mostly by leaders....) but the end result was delicious, and worth it! We raised a lot of money for which we are so thankful. One of our leaders made mustaches out of adhesive backed felt, and another leader checked out sombreros from her work. We were hot.
Observe:



Like I mentioned, we held a silent auction. These are the items that I won.

Topiary... Mostly I wanted the vase.

Mustard yellow decorative baskets.

Two awesome frames.
I also won a scrapbook kit. All that for $21.
Booyah.

And like I said it was a good time. The fire alarm even got pulled and the firemen showed up in the fire truck and everything. It was super funny and great. And I got to take home delicious leftovers (mostly desserts....).
Yum.

Thanks everyone for supporting the 2nd ward YW!

No comments: