Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Anniversary Happenings


So our two anniversary was on Sunday. Where does the time go??! We didn't do too much, but we did have a great time together. Friday night, we went out to Costa Vida for dinner. Saturday, we went and saw The Avengers, and then went to dinner at Applebees. Sunday, we slept in, slept some more, ate, watched a slideshow of all of our wedding photos on our TV, and just enjoyed each other's company. We also ate corned beef for dinner. Yum.
(A quick tangent on the movie..... It was fine, and good, and entertaining.... But during the battle scene I felt like I was watching the last Transformers movie again. Lame.)
Kyle spoiled me with a pretty plant, and Mockingjay (since our first copy has disappeared...). I am going to spoil him in two weekends when we go stay at a Hilton hotel in Layton, and go to the Air Show at Hill Air Force Base :)

We didn't take any pictures... But I will be sure to take pictures when we are in Layton! :)

I am so incredibly grateful for Kyle. He is my best friend, my lover, my better half. He always knows what to say when I am sad and ornery. He spoils me. He loves me unconditionally. And he will be silly with me. He is so kind, and friendly, and funny, and easy going, and loving.... He is just the very best. I am grateful for him every day, and I am so happy and grateful that we were sealed in the Temple for time and all eternity.

I love you, Kyle! Thanks for bringing so much happiness and love into my life!

And now... Enjoy some wedding photos.








1 comment:

Scott and Nancy said...

Hey! First of all, Happy Anniversary!
Second, Scott and I are going to the Air Show, too! Maybe we'll see you there! :)