Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm sitting here

wondering what I should do.
Lots of random thoughts floating around in my head.

Kyle's at work.
Yes! I love that he has a job.
I do love my "alone" time, too.
(although I love being with him more)
I just got back from seeing Letters to Juliet with Ayisha.
It was super cute, better than I thought it would be.
And of course, it was so fun to catch up with her.
We played the lets-reminisce-about-high-school game.
Always sort of freaks me out.
(Almost all of our guys friends are home or are coming home within the next month)

I should putting away the dishes from the dishwasher.
Or finishing putting away laundry.
Maybe in a minute.

I love my husband.
A whole lot.

2 comments:

Leanna Wagstaff said...

ugh.

i MISS YOU. and LOVE YOU.

Janae said...

I JUST LOVE YOU!!! i just thought id remind you of that :)