Sunday, July 11, 2010

Adventures

of two really cool people who are in love.

Ermmm, I had all these cool things to blog about, and then I forget.

Life has been pretty chill this week.
We celebrated having a day off on Monday by going to see Toy Story 3, and then having some friends over for a little barbecue. Thanks to Tyler, Sam, Ginger and Sarah for coming over! :)
Toy Story was cute. As I've stated before, I'm not a huge fan of the movies, but it was cute, and I shed a tear. Not sure if I'll ever see it again though.

We've been watching the World Cup of course, as well as random movies on TV. (Last night was 3:10 to Yuma and Knocked Up). We've also watched XMen 1 and 2 since I hadn't seen them before.

Also! We went out and bought tennis rackets, and have become active! We've played twice! Well, the first time I just made Kyle hit the ball back and forth with me - I've never been particularly good at tennis, and it's been about 3 years since I've attempted to play. Then on Saturday morning we went and played doubles with Jill and Garyn. I'm pretty awful, Garyn's mediocre and Kyle and Jill are both pretty good so we're more or less evenly matched. It is fun though, a sport I actually enjoy playing. Kyle's never seen me so active, ha.

Next week will probably be pretty crazy. I have two midterms, ah! But I am enjoying my classes, particularly MComm 320 - so fun! It's also ward temple night on Thursday, which I'm excited for... I love the Temple.

1 comment:

AdrianneJayne said...

I'm taking mcomm 320 in the fall. Do you really enjoy it? I need to know more.tell me on fb, please!