Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful

I know most everyone in the blogworld posts a "thankful" post around Thanksgiving, but I would feel very ungrateful if I didn't. 

First, I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, Kyle Scott.
He is the kindest, sweetest, most hard working person I know, and I love him so much. He makes me feel like a princess everyday, listens to my constant rambling, constantly makes sure I know I'm loved,  and just does so much for me. I don't know what I did to deserve him, but I'm sure glad he's mine!


Second, I'm thankful for our families. 
 My momma, who has also been there for me, and taught me so much - and Charity, the sister I thought I would never have, and who taught me the true meaning of her name.


I'm grateful for my daddy, who is following his dreams, and who always makes me feel loved, even from states away. I'm grateful  for Steve as well, who supports my dad and Kyle and I.


And of course, I'm thankful for the wonderful Hanson family. I'm so thankful for Mom and Dad Hanson, who raised Kyle to be an amazing man, and for K's brothers, sisters-in-law, and our nieces and nephews. 


Third, I'm thankful for friends - both my bff's and friends who I'm not as close with. Friends brighten up my day, through text, emails, calls, and facebook - I love keeping up with them, and I'm thankful for all they've done for me in my life - particularly Ayisha, Dani, Mckall, Kaylie, Kyla, Lindsay, Jacey, Aaron, Collin, Janae, Emily, Natalie, Sarah, Ginger, Nadia, the MG's, and my IS Testing Department - and many, many more!

Fourth, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the peace, love, joy it brings me in my life. I'm thankful I was raised in the church, and was able to be sealed in the Temple of our God for time and all eternity. I'm thankful for the knowledge I have of being a daughter of God and knowing that I can return to live with him someday. 

I'm also thankful for:
our home and everything in it, my phone, our computer, books, hot showers, clothes, our ward, my job, our car, photos and scrapbooks, technology, my ring, our TV, the beautiful earth, the opportunity I had to get a college education... And so much more.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rue Lynn said...

I am thankful for a daughter who loves me and for a son-law who is the greatest - love them both.