Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ready for a Vacation

I'm just chilling at work again. Enjoying another graveyard shift. I'm trying to find the motivation to finish up my application for the MFT program at USU. I don't know why but for some reason I just don't want to write it. Don't worry I will because I have to send it tomorrow but I hate essays. Especially when the subject is myself.

I've been working lots of hours the last couple weeks. I'm tired and a need a break. My job is stressful and unfortunately some circumstances make it more stressful than it needs to be. I'll spare you the details because I hate whiners and I don't like to say bad things about other people. Not to mention that none of us are getting paid near what we deserve for the kind of work we are doing, but at least I have a job. Eight more months and I will be off to graduate school and afterwards hopefully I'll have a job with a salary and some benefits and I'll try real hard to never complain.

Christmas was fabulous as Britt already detailed. I love Christmas. Mostly I love being with family and taking a break from the mundane. Life gets so repetitive sometimes and I love holidays and vacations. I'm looking forward to stopping by in Las Vegas and going to visit Blaine, Brooke and Allie in Bakersfield!

I think I'm obsessed with vacations. I love them. I can endure a lot if I know I have one to look forward to. If I ever get rich traveling is one thing that I would definitely spend my money on. Fancy cars and a big house aren't really a huge draw for me but I love an adventure! They are even better now that I have someone I love to share them with!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and remember what matters most in life. Hint: It's not your bank account or your grades

and of course GO COUGARS!! and jazz!

No comments: