Friday, December 17, 2010

Finished!

I finished my last final today. At about 7 pm.
I'm so relieved to be done.
And to have a break from school.
This week has been crazy! But also, a good one.
And the fun just keeps coming.

This week we...
worked, (I've) taken tests, gone Christmas shopping, sent off packages, wrapped presents, visited the lights at Temple Square with my mom and sister, (I) went to the MoTab and David Archuleta concert, done laundry, made cookies, delivered cookies, (I) went to the Voice Male concert, snuggled, listened to Christmas music, and lots of other stuff.

Next up?
My dear friend Whitney's wedding in the Manti Temple tomorrow, a Christmas party at Casey's tomorrow, an MG party on Sunday, a Bishop (Kyle's mom's side) family party on Monday, work, visit Grandma Hanson in Price on Wednesday, finishing up our Christmas shopping, and spending time with our families...

Last night at Temple Square

No comments: