Sunday, December 19, 2010

...

As of two days ago (the 17th) Kyle and I have been together 18 months. Where does the time go? Every day I'm reminded of how amazing he is, and how lucky I am. I married the absolute perfect guy for me. And the absolute best thing is that we were sealed in the Temple, and because of that, if we do all we can do, we will be together forever.

Yesterday, we went to my friend Whitney's sealing in the Manti Temple. Everything about it was wonderful. Kyle and I both love the Manti Temple. It's my next favorite (there shouldn't be favorites...) after the Salt Lake. Kyle's Grandpa Hanson was also a sealer there, and he and his wife were temple workers there for many years; it has an extra special spirit to it because of that, to us. The majority of mine and Kyle's families were sealed there as well. Anyway, Whitney and John were sealed in room number 7 - which is the highest sealing room, all the way up the top of the spiral staircases. It was amazing. During the sealing I was remind of some amazing truths. And I was overcome with such gratitude for Kyle, and the blessing that is having the Gospel in our life. I also had an experience that reminded me that we should not judge others, ever. 
So thank you, Whitney and John for asking us to be apart of your special day. 
And for helping my testimony grow. 

No comments: