Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Almost.... Done...

This week has been freaking insane!

I've been so stressed out the last few days that it made me sick. I couldn't get up and go to work yesterday or today. The good news is that I turned in 2 papers, and a practice test.
What do I have left?
One more paper, and one midterm.
And then it's on to finals.
Finals I can handle.
Having 3 papers due and a midterm all within a few days of each other is not ok, or healthy.

I feel like I have a much better handle on things now, though.
And, luckily, I have an amazing husband who will clean, and make me food, and rub my back, and let me sleep in, and support me.
I love him.

So that's where I've been the past few days. Grumpy, ornery and running around like a madwoman. My to-do list is still a mile long, but seems much more manageable. I"ll be grateful for the "break" that is finals week. And then... There really is a break! Except from work, that is.

I probably have a few more things to catch up on.... But that can wait until the weekend.

No comments: