Monday, May 24, 2010

Puerto Vallarta

I'll tell you this.
Puerto Vallarta was HOT.
and humid.
SO humid.

When we got off of the ship, we took a taxi to the shopping district.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.
It was a ClubWagon, but as a taxi.
Crazy.

We met a nice man named Pablo, who made us matching bracelets with our names on them.
I got two dresses.
We visited one of the churches there.


Walking around in the heat got the better of us, and we went back to the ship after two or three hours.
But it was a good time.
Many men trying to sell us bracelets, or drinks, or dresses.
I sure am glad that Kyle speaks Spanish!

We didn't take too many pictures, but we had fun!



2 comments:

sarah joelle said...

i had a friend who had bone cancer who went down to puerto vallarta for her make-a-wish trip and built a playground at some poor school, i think. but she said it was beautiful. then again, she was down there around thanksgiving, so probably was a bit cooler then haha.

glad you had fun though!

Tyler & Nicole said...

your pictures are so cute Britt! And I so have one of those bracelets. Love it! Glad you had a great honeymoon!