Friday, November 1, 2013

Grateful

I'm not one to usually jump on the "grateful" train unless it's actually Thanksgiving Day. But today I have been overwhelmed by a feeling of gratitude, and wanted to share the things that I am most grateful for, right now.
*****

I'm grateful for Kyle. He really just makes my day, every day. He is loving and patient, and darn cute, too. I know I say this often, but I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

I'm grateful for this little babe, growing inside of me. There was a period of time I was nervous it might not be in the cards for me, so as uncomfortable as I am getting, not a day goes by that I think about what a blessing and miracle this is.

I'm grateful for all that Kyle and I have been able to do since we've gotten married. We've traveled, we've lived in a few different places, and we've experienced a lot. I know everyone has kids at the time that is right for them, but I wouldn't trade the (what will be FOUR by the time baby comes) years we've had just the two of us for anything.

I'm grateful for friends. And I'm especially grateful that we have already made some good friends here in Post Falls.

I'm grateful for good insurance. Having worked in the billing field, and now being pregnant, I have seen what a difference insurance makes.

I'm grateful for fun weekend plans. Tonight we're going to see Ender's Game, and tomorrow we're going to the Temple. I'm grateful we live close to a Temple, and that we have the means to be able to do fun things together.

Above all, I'm grateful for my Father in Heaven, who in fact is the one who blesses me with all that I am grateful for.


No comments: