Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Day at Independent Study

I can't believe that I no longer work at I.S.

I started working at I.S. in August 2009, the week before school started. My friend Tiare worked there and told me they were hiring and told me to email my resume to her supervisor. I did, got an interview, and was hired the same day. I was so relieved as I had been jobless since the beginning of June (when I quit Seven Peaks).  

Almost two years later, and I'm leaving.
It's kind of a crazy feeling.

Me and Lauren! She left before we could take a group picture.
Most of the girls! I love them!
Melissa, Dani, me, Milanne, and Sarah
The office space where I spent the last 16 months of my life.
Sarah wanted a picture of me at my computer.
The customer service area, where I spent the first 7 months of my time at  IS.
The reception desk, where I also worked the first 7 months.
My building, showing the employee entrance.

No comments: