Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Believe

I believe God is our Heavenly Father and He loves us. I believe He knows us better than we know ourselves. I believe in His son Jesus Christ. I believe He is our Savior and has felt each of our pains, sins, and weaknesses. I believe He did and will do anything for us if we are willing to follow Him. I believe that by following Jesus Christ we can return to live with our Heavenly Father with our families forever. I believe the Holy Ghost is the third member of the Godhead and inspires all men everywhere to be better and do good.

I believe The Book of Mormon is true. I believe Nephi, Alma, Helaman, Mormon and Moroni were real people. I believe they really did see our day and wrote the truth.

I believe Joseph Smith saw God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ. I believe Joseph Smith restored Jesus Christ's church and I believe Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today.

I believe that none of us are perfect but all of us can be.

No comments: