Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Weekend

This weekend has been full of fun!
(And not as so much of homework....)

Friday night I hung out with Janae and Ayisha, which was oh-so-fun.
Yesterday I helped Adrianne throw a baby shower for Bonnie and baby Apollo.
It was so fun to catch up with my girls, eat food, and decorate little onesies.
Adrianne, Bonnie, Me

and then last night I got to hang out with Kyle, and Roger and Shauna came over with Corbyn, and we played the game Lost Cities, which was a lot of fun.

And today we get to go up to Nathan and Melanie's to celebrate Kyle's, Mel's and Liam's birthdays! 
Friends and family are the best.
Not to mention this awesome weather we've been having. 

2 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

I really don't think I could have done it without you. Thanks a TON! Also, thanks for helping me with my sheet debacle. I love them!

Lissa Chandler said...

so, i'm almost done editing your photographs and i just wanted to let you know that y'all are adorable! i laugh at almost every picture because you're just so happy and i love it.