Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kyle!


It's this wonderful man's 25th birthday today!
It's crazy to think that this is the 3rd birthday of his that we've celebrated together.
Last year we went to a Jazz game.
and I'm not exactly sure what we did the year before, but I'm sure it involved hanging out and eating, haha.
{update: Kyle remembered what we did - we had a pizza party and watched  Jazz game at his apartment. and of course played some Rockband.}

This year, we hung out together at home, and ate lunch together.
Tomorrow we'll go out to dinner at Los Hermanos and then check out the new Provo Beach Resort. 
I gave Kyle his presents today....
He got a movie, a new wallet, a framed picture of us, some Peeps, chapstick, and gum.
He also got some new brown dress shoes, and a new belt!

Kyle is my absolute best friend, and I'm so lucky and blessed to have him in my life.
He makes every day brighter :)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Happy birthday, Kyle!

P.S. I love the picture at the top of your blog. :)