Today is our anniversary! I can't sleep so I figured I'd write a blog post about my awesome wife!
Britt is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so grateful for her. This past year has been pretty crazy with school and getting laid off etc. We have no idea where we will be even in just a month from now, but I sure am excited to find out and I know that as long as Britt goes with me things will be just fine :)
It's hard to believe that we have been married for 3 years already. Time sure does fly by quickly and things change so fast. I can't believe that I'm graduating with my Master's in Counseling this week. In the next year we will go through a lot of changes and I look forward to them.
Honestly, I feel like each year of our marriage has been better than the previous year. Now I know that is only three years but we've got a nice little streak going and I'm going to work hard to make it continue for at least another 55-60 years or so. Marriage is hard work, but it's definitely worth it. I'm not the greatest husband but I'm learning and I'll get better at it.
So to end I just want to share a few of the reasons that I love my pooky bear
1. Britt loves people more than anyone I know. Seriously she really loves you. If you are ever in a tough place and need I friend I definitely recommend Britt.
2. Britt is a good listener. She loves to know what is going on in other people's lives and not in a gossipy kind of way either. She knows an awful lot of people and she really cares about all of them. She loves to read about and stay up to date with what people have going on in their lives. Even those friends she met in elementary school, or whatever school, or through whatever place on the internet. So obviously she is a big fan of facebook and blogs.
3. Britt loves to read and she is good at it. I wish I could read as fast as she does. She loves to read just about everything. Fiction mostly. I'm more of a non-fiction guy myself, but I love that Britt loves to read.
4. Britt likes to go new places and do new things. We love to travel and see new places. We have been on lots of fun vacations and camping trips in the last three years. We have had many fun adventures and I am excited to go on more of them. She is even brave enough to go tent camping :) I think our Bed Bath and Beyond tent from one of her bridal showers is about ready to be replaced but it has been great.
5. Britt will be the best mom ever. She LOVES kids. She is so patient and caring. Our kids will be so lucky to have her. Hopefully she won't have to wait too much longer to be a mom.
6. Britt loves me. She is so supportive and she makes me want to be a better person. Thanks for all you do.
I love you!
PS Oh one more that I forgot. 7. She is super hot! I done good.