Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Anniversary Numero 3

Kyle wrote a really awesome blog post on our anniversary, but I never followed up with one of  my own. We have now been married 3 years, 2 weeks, and 1 day. I remember when we first got married, people who had been married longer than 1.5 years were like the champions of marriage. Now, we're those people, and it makes me laugh.

Kyle is pretty great.
And by pretty great, I mean he's the BEST.

We had quite an adventure in getting together, and I am grateful every day that he didn't give up on me. I can't imagine what my life would be like without him in it. It blows my mind that we have known each other for almost 5 years, been together for almost 4, and have been married for 3. He is handsome and smart and is going to be an awesome dad when the time is right.

I love you, Kyle!
Thanks for sticking with me the last three years.... Here's to many more to come!

One of our engagements, taken October 2009.




No comments: