Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays. The family, the food, the atmosphere. It's all pretty fantastic. I was able to have both Thursday and Friday off, and we had a great weekend down in Utah.
Fun things included lounging around my mom's, eating a wonderful and delicious Thanksgiving meal prepared by my momma, Black Friday shopping (the clothes! the CD's! the movies!) with Ayisha, eating Chick Fil A, visiting Grandma Hanson in Price, checking out the new Gap Outlet in Lehi, hanging out with Nate, Mel and their kiddos and Alan and Jess and Claire, eating In N Out, and just relaxing and being together.

We didn't take any pictures.

But we had a great weekend.

Happy (belated) Thanskgiving, everyone.



I am thankful for my life, the Gospel, my family, and my amazing Kyle.
I am so blessed, and God is good.
My life is great.

No comments: