1) Last night was YW in Excellence and I was able to speak. I spoke to the girls about Personal Progress, and how the habits and skills they develop while earning their award will bless their lives and most importantly, lead them to the Temple. I shared a (long) quote from President Uchdorf's talk "Happily Ever After" and struggled to keep my composure. I love my girls. I want my girls to be happy and to go to the Temple and to feel the love and peace of the Lord. I love my calling.
2) Kyle and I went and saw Skyfall last Saturday. It was SO GOOD. I've liked the other James Bond movies alright, but I loved this one! It was more reminscint of a Batman trilogy type of movie (including that creepy Silva who reminded me of the Joker) and I enjoyed it so much. Really. Go see it. Now.
3) Last night I had a dream that our country was in a civil war because of states seceding and we were in a bunker type place. A little scary. But also a little funny that I dreamt about it.
4) Kyle and I are back on the Pretty Little Liars bandwagon. I get realy worked up about Aria and Ezra's relationship. I know I shouldn't approve, but I love it so much. I yell at my TV.
5) Lastly, I am SO EXCITED FOR LES MISERABLES. Holy crap. I cry during the trailers. I get the chills. I want to see it right now. SO EXCITED. AHHHHHHHHHH.