Monday, October 22, 2012

Mom's Birthday, and other fun things

K and I were in Utah this past weekend.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 
(Look at me not being long winded, yahoo!)

Out to eat at Pizza Factory for my mom's birthday!
Handsome man. I made him take a picture with me, even though the BYU game was on the radio in our car.
Dad and I! It was so fun having him in town.
A little bright, but cute.
Snuggling on the couch, Sunday morning before church.
Silly us.
My cutesy sister. I love her.
It was her primary program. She is so huge!
One more picture with Dad.

 Not pictured events include a huge family reunion with my Haynie side (my dad's mom's family). I love them. (Great) Aunt Marie was out for a granddaughter's wedding from North (South?) Carolina. (Great) Aunt Alma Ann was down from Washington. The great-uncle's Carl and Clarence were there. A lot their kids and grand-kids were there (both from in-state and out-of-state). My own aunts and uncles and cousins were there. It was a great time.
Also, the food.
The Pizza Factory, Kneaders, Farr's Fresh frozen yogurt, In N Out. YUM.

We loved spending time with family. Yes, yes we did, and yes, we do.

No comments: