Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Weekend in Review

Wow, what a weekend we had!

We drove down on Friday, and made it to my mom's in time for dinner.
We played with Charity, did laundry, and started preparing food for Dani's bridal shower which was the next day.
Saturday morning we got up, got ready, finished up laundry and food. (Oreo truffles and chicken salad were myf food contributions to the shower, yum!)
We left my mom's around 10:30 am, and stopped by Milanne's baby shower in Provo for a few minutes. I was so glad I got to see her, she is such a good friend of mine, and I am so excited for her and Matt! I also got to see my bestie Dani Jones from Independent Study, and my other good friend Sarah, also from I.S. I love them! (I'm sad I didn't think to snap pictures with them too!)
Me and Milanne! 
Then it was off to Dani's shower.
It went really well, and we had a fun time!
Three of Dani's (future) sister in laws came, as well as Bonnie, Rachel, and Ayisha. And me, and her sister Gabi. We had a great time eating and chatting and playing games and opening presents. 
I love my Dani so much and I am so excited for her and Mimi to get married!!


Opening presents!
So excited!



Ayisha, Me, Dani, Rachel, Bonnie

After the shower, Ish and I drove up to City Creek for some quality best friend shopping time. It was so great! And I was so excited to go to City Creek :) I love my best friend. And I love shopping. Thanks, Ish, for driving, and letting me drag you into all the stores! :)
K met up with us after we were finished shopping, and we ate dinner together.
Then it was off to Nate and Mel's for K and I.
The kids were just being put to bed as we arrived, and after they went down we watched Miss Congeniality 2, which was surprisingly quite funny!

Then, this morning we got up, and went to church together.
After church we just spent time together as a family, and of course snapped some great pictures.














Now we are home, and gearing up for another week!

No comments: