Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter

I am the Resurrection and the Life
He that believeth in me
Though he were dead,  yet shall he live.
John 11:25

For I know that my Redeemer liveth
and that He shall stand in the latter day upon the Earth.
... yet in my flesh, I shall see God.
Job 19:25-26

But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory,
and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.
Mosiah 16:8


I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to share some of my favorite scriptures about the Resurrection. 
While Kyle and I didn't do to much to celebrate, we did enjoy a great church program, and we were able to read the story of Christ's death and resurrection together.
How grateful I am for a Savior (and a brother!), who cares about and loves me so completely.
I know He loves me.
I know He loves YOU.
I know that He lives.

Happy  Easter.

No comments: