Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mumble Jumble

Last night I got my hairs trimmed. My hair feels so pretty and soft right now, I love it! I had a dream the other night that I cut it up to my shoulders, and was not happy about it. So obviously I am still loving it long right now!

GUYS. I am an adult. That still freaks me out. I have a college degree, I've been married for two years, I live in a different state than I grew up in, I have a full time managerial job with benefits. (I even fired someone last week....) HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? It's bizarre.

K might get a job this summer, hopefully. We might also buy another car.

We got to California for our Hanson family trip in 3 1/2 months.

K is almost half way through his masters program!

Tomorrow is Friday.

I have a scratchy throat. And really wish it were warmer in my office right now.

I finally joined pottermore. It's pretty cool. My wand is cherry and unicorn, and I'm in Gryffindor. I didn't even cheat! I'm so proud of myself.

Next week is BFF Dani's wedding!!!!

I had Subway for lunch. Yum.

.... And .... That's all.

No comments: