Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Finally getting the Valentine's Day post up :)
We had a good one! And basically celebrated all week. 

We started off by going out to dinner on Saturday night. We went to Butterburr's up here in Pocatello, and it was pretty good! Our favorite thing that we tried were their fried frenchies. Basically mini grilled cheese sandwiches deep fried and served with ranch. Oh, my, heaven. So good.


Monday night I surprised Kyle by making hamburgers, and setting the table with VDay tumblers, Martinelli's, a heart shaped box full of miniature Reese's cups, and his card. I did my surprise on Monday night because I wasn't going to be home before him on Tuesday. 
Tuesday morning I was surprised with flowers, a bag of Dove chocolates, a mug with pictures of us on it, and a canvas print of one of our engagements! K then cooked a delicious dinner of steak and mashed potatoes, and made creme brulee for dessert.


Then, Thursday we went out to lunch together as well to use a coupon we had. And my last gift for Kyle came on Friday - a photo book with reasons I love him and lots of photos of us in it.

I love my Kyle so much!

No comments: