Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Impromptu Date Night

My husband knows me so well.

Today, I felt awful and stayed home from school. (I was feeling really shaky and dizzy... Weird, huh?) Anyway, we watched a movie, and took a little nap, and then I asked him what he wanted for dinner. (Earlier I had told him I wasn't hungry.) He said he's just find something since I didn't want anything. I told him I was hungry, but didn't know what I wanted.

Without skipping a beat he says, "what do you want me to go get you?"

I just stared at him in amazement and then blurted out, "how do you know me so well?" 
Because, you see, I had felt like pizza, but being me, I didn't want to just say, I want pizza, go buy some.

While looking for coupons, we realized we had a 2 for $10 deal to Pizza Pie Cafe, so that's where we went.

Yummmmm!

This is us, about ten minutes ago. We're cute.

3 comments:

Kel said...

You guys are cute.

Dizzy?!

Are you pregnant?!

AdrianneJayne said...

Yeah.. you guys are cute!

feel better!

Ayisha said...

awww. i love you guys.