Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a great, if low-key, Thanksgiving this year. It was our first away from "home" (I realized it was my first not at my mom's, which is weird to think about) but it was still great! Kyle's mom and dad braved the 12 hour drive to be with us for the holiday, so it was great to still have family around! They arrived on Tuesday night, and left yesterday after sacrament meeting. We ate lots of good food, spent time together, did a little black Friday shopping, and watched BYU football and basketball (of course). We really enjoyed spending time with Evan and Holly, and having visitors :) 


Kyle and I have a lot to be thankful for this year:
A good, steady job for him, 
a healthy baby boy currently residing in my belly,
a great house to live in,
a great ward family,
a California vacation coming up,
wonderful family and friends,
and most of all,
the Gospel.

No comments: