Wednesday, December 18, 2013

23 Weeks


Life at 23 weeks isn't too shabby :)

I had a doctor appointment yesterday, and things are going the way they should. I have officially passed my pre-pregnancy weight now, weighing in at about 147. I'm also measuring right on track for 23 weeks.
I will have one appointment in 4 weeks, and then one the next week, and after that I will start having appointments every 2 weeks! I know I sound like a broken record, but pregnancy has really flown by so far for me. I feel pretty lucky about that.

Kyle officially felt our little guy move on Sunday. We were sitting on the plane, ready to take off and baby started doing some pretty intense movements, and Kyle got to feel him. Speaking of movements... They are becoming more and more pronounced (and I know they will continue to) and it is so fun to feel (and sometimes see!). It is definitely my favorite part of pregnancy thus far.

I've started having some pretty terrible rib pain - which I have researched - and usually that doesn't start up until your 3rd trimester. But I'm nice and short with a short torso so I get that pain early :) My ankles have also started to swell... But that comes with the territory.
Really though, I can't complain. I've really only experienced the regular aches and pains that come along with pregnancy, nothing else major, so I'm blessed in that regard.

We are just getting more and more excited for out little guy to get here. I, for one, can't wait to see what he looks like :)

No comments: