Friday, August 9, 2013

Our Last Utah Trip

I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves. We spent time with friends, family, and has a great time!

We went and visited my dear friend Dani, and her new baby, Jackson!
My sweet sissy.
Crazy faces!
K and Char.
We went and visited our dear friend Erica, who is pregnant with their first! Erica and her husband Aaron lived in the apartment above us when we were first married and we love them so much! Unfortunately Aaron was studying for the bar so we didn't get to see him.
We had lunch with Tyler and Alishia and got to meet baby Parker! He is so darling.
Spent time with this cutie.
And this one!
She loves her Uncle Kyle.
 We also visited Nadia and Savannah, but I don't have any pictures of that! And I also went and visited my bestie Natalie at her parents new house in South Jordan. She is the best!

Like I said, we had a great time, and we're glad we got to see so many friends before we moved far away.



No comments: