Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Look (and Goals)

I've had the same blog background and layout for a long time now! I'm kind of proud of the fact that I've kept it for so long, when I used to change it around all the time! I think I've settled on one for now.
But for some reason it made the layout of my previous blog post (the 2012 recap one) kind of funky. I can't get it to change.... So we're stuck with it for now, I guess.

In other news....

We had the missionaries over for dinner last night, and it was a lot of fun. I've never had the Elder's over before (in my life!) and I hope we can continue doing it.

Also, K and I talked about our new years resolutions last night.
We're going to read D&C together this year, along side the Gospel Doctrine class.
We're going to read the Book of Mormon this year, separately, but talking about what we've read that past week each FHE.
We're going to go to the Temple at least once a month.

Also, I made a goal to cook dinner 3 times a week. (That is kind of a big deal.)

I'm also going to try to focus on helping and serving others, putting others (but mostly Kyle) first, and really bettering myself this year. I think this is a goal I make every year - but this one is going to stick.

Here's to 2013, and some new goals!


No comments: