Friday, September 28, 2012

"Love"cation

This past weekend Kyle and I went up to Sun Valley for the weekend. Kyle had gotten me the trip for my birthday, and last weekend is when we decided to go. We stayed at the Wood River Inn in Hailey for two nights, and dubbed it our "love"cation.

It was so great to get away and just spent time together! I loved every second of it. Thanks, Kyle!

And now.... Some highlights from our weekend:


My handsome guy and I.

A peaceful waterfall at the botanical gardens.

I liked the bear statue.

It was a gorgeous day!

Tibetan prayer wheel, dedicated by the Dalai Lama, in remembrance of those lives lost in 9/11 attacks.
Kyle and I went on a walk around downtown Hailey. I got all these books, like-new condition, for $5.00 at a thrift store! What a steal!

We stopped by Craters of the Moon on our way home.... It was pretty cool.


No comments: