Saturday, September 15, 2012

Catchin' Up

I'e been such a slacker blogger again! And it probably won't change in the next little bit, so this is going to be the last time I mention it. Ok? Ok.

As always, our life has been so busy. This is the first weekend that we haven't been traveling or waking up early to go to do something in about a month. Needless to say, we took sleeping in very seriously this morning. I'm also excited to tackle our messy home. When neither of us are really home before 8pm, it's hard to have motivation when you do get home to clean.

And now, some pictures from our recent adventures.

I finished my first ever 5K! It was actually kind of fun. Maybe I'll do it again sometimes :)

Best friend Sarah and I! I always love when we can get together and chat.

We spent Labor Day at Nate and Mel's. And I took way too many pictures of baby A! But I love this picture and that Liam ran up and grabbed my legs to be in it!

Last Saturday K and I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair! We saw some great animals, and ate some delicious food!

Things I have no pictures of:
*visiting Grandma in Price, and seeing Ryan and Lindsay
*helping out with the Great ISU Ambush last weekend
*I made delicious zucchini chocolate chip muffins from scratch

1 comment:

Ayisha said...

...you made WHAT from scratch??