Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today Is Britt's Bday!

So today is Britt's bday and to help her celebrate you should write a comment with one reason why you love Britt!

I'll go first!!! I love Britt because she is compassionate! She loves everyone and really wants to be their friend. I mean I like people and all (I did choose to go into counseling), but Britt LOVES people. So if you ever need a friend, I highly recommend Britt. I love you babe!

PS Sorry this is not longer but now I'm off to do research stuff......

4 comments:

Tiare said...

I love Britt because she is always genuinely interested in what is happening in my life and is always so excited to talk to me! It makes me feel real great! Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

I love Britt because she was such a good friend when we were roommates. She's such an adorable person and she loves books. Even now that we're far away she still cares about me. It makes me happy! Happy Birthday, Britt!!

Lindsay Anne said...

I'm a day late but I love Britt because she is so outgoing and always up for whatever. I've always noticed how much she loves her family and puts them first in her life always. She's awesome! Happy Late Birthday Britt!

Kates said...

cute idea Kyle!! This is late, but oh well.

I love Britt because she is always true to herself and truly cares about her friends and what's going on in their lives. I know that no matter how much time has passed, I can always count on Brittanny to be genuinely excited to hear about my life and catch up with me. :) Happy birthday Britt!