Monday, May 9, 2011

Florida - the conclusion

Like I said in the last post, we had a great time, and are so grateful for the time we were able to spend in Florida, as well as grateful to my dad for making it such a great time!

We flew home early on May 6th, which happened to be our first anniversary :) Alan picked us up from the airport, and we went out to lunch at Astro Burger. By the time K and I got home we were exhausted and took a nap. I also got a ton of bug bites while we were in Florida (I'm so allergic!!) so I was pretty miserable. I took some Benadryl and was out.

We still had a good day, and were glad to be home to sleep in our own (comfy) bed.

(also, sorry I didn't post too many words during my vacation post. I figured that photos speak louder than words.)

1 comment:

Erin Despain said...

Your vacation sounded like a blast! Thanks for sharing all those pictures. I'm pretty jealous! It's fun being here in NYC, but it'd be so awesome to go on a trip with just my husband. I want a second honeymoon! :)