Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, the weekend!

We had a great one.

Friday night was date night.
We went to Los Hermanos, walked around the Riverwoods, got ice cream at Baskin-Robbins, and watched the King's Speech.
(Awesome movie, I definitely recommend it!)

Saturday Kyle had to work all day.
Luckily I have a great best friend, so I got to play with Ayisha all day.
We ate food, and scrapbooked, and went shopping with Melissa, and talked, and watched the Prince of Persia. She's the very best. 
I finally started scrapbooking the life of Kyle and I  and so far my pages are very cute. I'm excited to finally start on that project. Thanks to Ayisha I have a beautiful brown leather album. 
She also shares her paper, and Cricut, and stickers with me.
Like I said - best friend :)
(I have a couple of pictures from our shopping adventure, so I'll have to post them when I get home.)

Also, here are a couple pictures of Ish and I at the Festival of Colors last week.



Yesterday we drove down to Price to visit Grandma Hanson.
I have a special place in my heart for Grandma, and I love going to visit her.
We watched conference, and Kyle and I brought and made lunch for her.
Dennis and Sandra (and Patch) came over, and so did  Ryan, Lindsay, Ellie and Bracken.
Grandma introduced us to putting maple syrup on vanilla ice cream as topping, and it was surprisingly quite good!
We drove home, stopping in to say hi to my mom and Charity.

Weekends are the best.
And now there are only 2 weeks of school, then finals week, and then we're off to Florida!

(PS, sorry that the videos posted below are so massive. I thought I told youtube to make them smaller, haha. And also the picture for "Get It Right" is definitely not too flattering.)

No comments: