Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/24

This week has been a weird one.
Since Monday was a holiday, and Tuesday was a Monday schedule... I've been confused as what day it is! 

Sunday night we had dinner at my mom's, and took Charity home with us. We watched The Princess and the Frog, and had ourselves a sleepover. Monday we watched some Scooby Doo, and went to Pirate Island for lunch. Chari wasn't so sure about the pirate-y part of Pirate Island, but she had  fun playing the arcade games and eating the food. 
The rest of the week has been regular with school and work. 

Kyle and I have been watching HGTV like crazy
My First Place, Property Virgins, House Hunters, etc.
I'm almost getting house hungry, haha.
I know what I will be wanting when we are in the market to buy a house (in a long while).
Open floor plan, granite counter tops, dual sinks in the master bathroom, walk-in closet... 
Can't wait :) 
I think the thing that is going to sell me on a house is the master bath.

Anyway.

Today is the lovely Ginger Alice Budd's birthday!
I just love her. 
Gin is on the right. I don't have any of just the two of us - me, Gin and Sarah are
always together, haha.

So, happy birthday, Gin! 
I hope it was a good one, and I'm excited to celebrate tomorrow!

No comments: